Tuesday, January 8, 2013

TWD: Oh my, the wrong recipe - not Pizza with Onion Confit

Well not the most optimal Tuesdays with Dorie start for me in 2013.  I made the wrong recipe - totally my own careless fault.  I remembered the onion part, clearly not the pizza versus tart part when I read the January recipes. I feel at this point the best I can do is post what I made and then go and bake the Pizza this weekend. It's really kind of amusing, I finished the tart at about 10:30 pm this evening.  After watching the premiere of Justified, I proceed to start my posting.  I pull up TWD and instantly notice that our host's recipe looks starkly different then mine.  Then I notice the Pizza with Onion Confit title.  Wait a minute, that sounds vaguely familiar.  I made the Alsatian Onion Tart. Oh my.

Photo





Until this weekend......
Cheers,
Broad Brook Baker

5 comments:

  1. Lol. Love this post. You are ahead of the game. Total empathy here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! But it looks awesome!!! Bacon and onions is always yummy! Glad you shared it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there... and now you are a recipe ahead!! Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! Glad you posted anyway! I really enjoyed the Pizza w/Confit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey - the onion tart looks really good and you get a bye in the future when we get to it :-)

    ReplyDelete